Entry Level Customer Service, Bordon
- Location: Bordon
- Job Type: Permanent Temporary
- Industry: Customer Service Sales
- Salary: £18000 - £20000
Working as an Entry Level Customer Service Executive for a fast growing business near Bordon, you will be building relationships with new clients and supporting the growth of the business.
You will have excellent customer service experience and the drive to build a career in an office based role. You will be self motivated, charismatic and enjoy liaising with people.
No prior office experience is required just the determination to succeed.
- Build relationships with clients through cold and warm leads, emailing key decision makers
- Converse with decision makers and articulating the benefits of services provided
- Accountable for the sales campaigns provided including pipeline and conversions figures
- Develop strong relationships with the field sales team
- Schedule appointments for the field sales team
- Maintain ongoing relationships with senior stakeholders nationwide
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience (retail, hospitality or office based)
- Highly organised and target driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills and an ability to influence
- Persistent and resilient
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to showcase your passion for customer service and target exceeding abilities. Applying your excellent communication skills and driven approach, this could be the next career move you have been waiting for.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful.