Salary: £20-25k per annum
If you are an enthusiastic and organised individual keen to drive your career forward, this is a position that you will not want to miss out on.
This excellent opportunity allows you to apply your previous removals experience within a successful and growing company.
With variation and diversity, each day will bring new challenges.
– Plan transport and removals efficiently
– Transport goods to storage facilities and/or back to clients
– Ensure that vehicles are maintained and reporting any issues
– Complete jobs to deadlines agreed with clients
– Keep accurate records of storage facilities
– Pack items safely
– Ensure you are adhering to all health and safety procedures
– Assist clients with tasks such as removing and fitting door frames, wall hangings, furniture, etc.
– Other adhoc duties as and when required
Fantastic company with great benefits.
40 – 42 hour week, however flexibility is required as certain jobs may require overnight stays or longer hours.
This role is on a temporary to permanent basis.
Call us now and start work as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.