Digital Product Manager, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Salary: £60000 - £65000
A brand new role for a successful business based in the heart of Farnham. If you are seeking a fresh new challenge where you will set out a vision and strategy whilst working collaboratively with senior stakeholders then this could be the role for you.
The progression of this new product is crucial to the digital transformation of the company and you will be pivotal in making this happen.
You will be comfortable working in a technical environment: liaising with development teams, attending scrum meetings and working using agile methodology. This is a customer centric/front end role; understanding the customer journey/experience and taking the product to market.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate across all areas and levels of the business, building strong working relationships.
Your varied role:
- Clearly define and manage the product life cycle and roadmap
- Work closely with the IT Director and technical teams to define and write clear technical requirements and acceptance criteria to enable the successful delivery of new features and enhancements for the platform
- Monitor product performance and ensure continuous product improvement through translating the product vision and roadmap to delivery and operational teams
- Apply a strategic mind-set to user stories, with consideration of business goals and expectations, and user desirability with what can be delivered, taking into account technical constraints as well as available time and budget
- Be heavily involved in regular scrum meetings, participating in and leading sprints when required
- Write user stories, shape product backlogs and control the products’ journey from a customer design perspective, including prioritising conflicting requirements
- Conduct competitor reviews to ensure the customers’ experience is developing alongside customer needs and expectations
- Essential experience working on a digital product which is B2C, where you have taken the product direct to the consumer market
- It is preferable that you have experience of working on a revenue generating product. Demonstrating a commercial awareness – how to look at a product and take the right steps to ensure it generates revenue
- It is essential that you have worked on a software based product, and any exposure to more digital products/markets would be highly preferable
- Experience of using analytics to understand how the product is being used/received by customers, and using this to drive future changes/improvements would be highly beneficial
- High degree of commercial acumen
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.