- Location: Farnham
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
Work as a Data Analyst in the heart of Farnham where you will be responsible for the retrieval, processing and forecasting of financial data, managing and reporting on client performance transactions.
As a Data Analyst you will be liaising with various departments across the business in order to develop and deliver quality information.
Working alongside a fast paced and close nit team where you will be able to apply your expertise in data analysis coupled with your hands on IT experience.
Essential Skills to be Data Analyst
· Proven experience in data analysist roles
· Excellent IT skills
· Proven experience with SQL query writing, SQL Analytics and SQL reporting services with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Able to work pro-actively using own innovative
· Experience with SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio Business Intelligence
· Experience working in agile working practices
· Any experience with Azure Data Factory/Power BI
Due to the nature of the position, 2+ years’ experience in a data analysis position is essential along with the skills to process and translate technical jargon into non-technical language.
This role requires a certain degree of flexibility as consists of hybrid working.
If you are seeking the next step up into your analytical career then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.