Data Analyst Lead, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Salary: £55000 - £70000
Working as a Data Analyst Lead for a dynamic business in the centre of Farnham, you will play a pivotal role within the data operations team.
You will be translating data into common/understandable information for end users within the business.
As the Data Analyst Lead, you will be engaging with major stakeholders, maintaining/developing automated solutions for data input and integration and analysing/reporting data.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, PowerBI and AI/ML (Azure)
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Strong experience/knowledge in data, analytics, reporting and development
- Demonstrable understanding of data management and best practices
- Exposure to Agile working practices
- Commercially aware and focused with experience of working with financial data
- Developing automated solutions for data input and data integration
- Analysing data and delivering competitive sales leads and business intelligence
- Reporting and analysing data, ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs
- Maintaining, designing and delivering ETL processes using SSIS & Azure Data Factory.
- Managing the ongoing development and delivery of all BI related projects across the group
- Building and maintaining batch reporting and test framework
- Proactively identify new technologies which will improve the delivery of BI solutions
- Reporting and analysing data ensuring that all business management, finance and performance systems meet business needs
- Support and train members of the team
- Agree and implement productivity levels through the team
- Provide on-going feedback to team members to facilitate continuous personal development
- Address performance issues in a pro-active, fair and timely manner
If you are seeking your next role within data, business intelligence or data analytics, click ‘Apply’ or give us a call for more information.