Data Analyst, Basingstoke
- Location: Basingstoke
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Salary: £23000 - £25000
Working as a Data Analyst for an expanding financial services company on the outskirts of Basingstoke, you will play a pivotal role within the business, analysing and reporting on client trends.
You will be producing daily, weekly and monthly reports and accurately analysing/submitting client reports. You will also be forecasting and analysing client trends, ensuring that all report documentation and databases are kept up to date.
- Identifying trends and patterns in client data, particularly any anomalies in the reports
- Ensuring reports are thoroughly checked and correctly distributed
- Completing weekly currency conversion reports
- Being proactive – creating tasks, preventing errors from occurring
- Creating efficient methods to maintain and regulate reports
- Ensuring the backup services are kept up to date
This is an exciting opportunity if you are seeking the next step up in your career. Applying your data analysis expertise coupled with your experience in forecasting trends and financial data then this is the ideal position for you.
Click ‘Apply’ or give us a call for more information.