Data Administrator, Basingstoke
- Location: Basingstoke
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin Financial
- Salary: £18000 - £21000
Working for an expanding company on the outskirts of Basingstoke, you will play a vital part within the business.
Working closely with the cash manager, you will be processing and completing cash orders for clients, adhering to their requirements. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to develop your administration skills and passion for numbers, processes and financial information.
- Updating the system daily, ensuring that the data is available for use
- Monitoring clients cash usage
- Preparing, monitoring and issuing cash orders when requested by the client
- Ensuring all events provided by the client are logged onto the system
- Sending out daily reports to clients
- Liaising with external companies to ensure that all reporting received is accurate and received on time
- Investigating discrepancies, raising claims and communicating with banks to close claims and settle accounts
This is a great prospect if you are seeking a new challenge where you can apply your customer service/administration experience coupled with your keen eye for detail and process driven mind-set. This role could be the ideal next step up for a graduate in a finance/numbers related degree or an individual keen to progress.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.