Customer Support, Woking
- Location: Woking
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £17000 - £20000
Working for a dynamic and expanding business in central Woking, you will play a critical part within the Customer Support team.
Previous office experience is not essential, thorough onsite training will be provided.
Your prime responsibility will be to support their client base, ordering and managing online activity and services. The role involves building strong relationships with customers and applying your passion for customer service and excellent communication skills.
As part of the Customer Support team, you will be:
- Answering, distributing and maintaining incoming queries
- Logging clear and accurate support calls
- Communicating and raising related enquiries with authorities
- Support customers in queries raised through pre and post services
- Liaise with suppliers on turnaround times and service requirements
- Articulate with an excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn and develop
If you are seeking to progress your customer support career from a retail or hospitality background, then this could be the next step for you.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.