- Location: Alton
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £18000 - £18000
- Hours: Monday- Friday
A hugely successful and reputable company based in Alton are keen to welcome an enthusiastic and friendly individual to the team.
Utilising your sports knowledge, you will be a key part of the company developing relationships with customers and colleagues.
Your varied day will include the following:
- Process customer orders and stock purchase orders
- Process the personalisation service and stock allocations
- Book orders with the warehouse
- Ensure that filing is completed regularly and accurately
- Arrange collection of goods from customers
- Update and check price lists prior to uploads
- Build and sustain excellent professional relationships with the sales team and manage and develop activity with sales team and customers
- Escalate any customer complaints to the Customer Services Manager, to help ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Build and maintain rapport with customers, pursuing opportunities for further sales
- Enter orders onto system, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Liaise with customers regarding orders
- Offer alternatives to customers if out of stock of certain items
On site parking, accessible via public transport too.
Good working hours, 8:30am until 5:00pm Monday to Friday. No weekends involved.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.