Customer Service Representative
- Location: Liphook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
Are you looking to be part of a positive and fast-growing business and develop a career in customer service?
As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for resolving queries quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced environment. You will be personable, approachable, and passionate about delivering quality customer service through multiple channels.
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Managing and investigating customer queries
- Inform new customers of all benefits
- Navigate and record information accurately
Skills and Experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of empathy and strong listening skills
- Flexible and able to high attention to detail
- Highly organised and result driven
This role is based in Liphook, with excellent transport links. The salary for this role is £19,800pa.
If you are keen to progress your career in Customer Service and have a desire to be part of an industry-leading team, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.