Customer Service Representative, Liphook
- Location: Liphook
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Admin Customer Service
- Salary: £10 - £11
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
An exciting Customer Services opportunity has arisen working for a growing and inspiring business in Liphook. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and are keen to take the next step into an office environment then read on.
You will be providing positive and caring customer support, liaising with clients on a daily basis via telephone and email. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers, resolving enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Deliver high quality customer service via telephone, email and web chat
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Inform new customers of services/benefits available
- Inputting information and data accurately onto the system
- Previous customer service experience (retail of office based)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner and solid listening skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
Beautiful office location and ample on-site parking.
Monday to Friday, no weekends.
Please be advised that this is a temporary role, for at least 3 months however there may be the opportunity for longer term work too.
Due to company location, own transport would be beneficial. Alternatively, if you can get to Liphook station the company are a short walk away.
So, if you are seeking a customer service role where you will be able to inspire and empower your clients, applying your already established skills, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.