Customer Service, Fleet
- Location: Fleet
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Customer Service Retail
- Salary: £9 - £10
- Hours: 5 days per week, 9am-5:30pm
A fast growing company are awaiting an enthusiastic and friendly candidate to join their Fleet branch focusing on customer needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for progression if you want to utilise and expand your customer service skills.
Please only apply if you are available to start immediately.
- Greeting customers
- Assisting with paperwork and administrative duties
- Receptionist duties such as answering calls and responding to customer queries.
- Supporting the branch with opening and closing at the beginning and end of each day
- Promoting products and services
- Process orders and payments
Previous customer service and receptionist experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
Working within modern surroundings, you will be supported by an excellent team.
Full training provided and sociable hours. Hours are 9am-5:30pm. The days you will be required to work each week may vary, however you will be working 5 days a week between Monday – Saturday.
This will be on a temporary basis, for a few months. There may be the possibility of extension too.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.