Customer Service Executive, Hook
- Location: Hook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £25000 - £27000
Are you looking to work as part of a great team in a diverse environment for a fresh, unique and successful growing business?
Join the team today and play a pivotal role in building the Customer Experience department, transforming the consumer experience.
Our client is seeking an agile individual, full of ideas, ready to embark on this journey with them.
Great company culture + opportunities to progress.
As part of a diverse, cross-functional Finance Operations team, you will be empowered to have an immediate, meaningful impact and your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone, assisting them with general finance operations queries
- Supporting customers through their finance application for lending
- Communicating with lenders/funding partners ensuring all applications are completed correctly
- Acting as a point of referral and booking service for returns, cancellations, and taking details for refunds and other customer payment requests
- Being an escalation point for complaints
To succeed, you will possess the following abilities:
- A strong customer service/experience/satisfaction experience background
- Experience within a fast-moving contact centre or equivalent
- Understanding of the customer journey and the importance of delivering great customer service is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills with strong customer service skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
Previous experience working within financial services/financial regulated environments would be beneficial. However, if you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service working within a busy office environment this is your opportunity to learn and enhance your skillset whilst challenging the norm.
You will be able to enjoy 4 consecutive days off whilst working a shift pattern of 8am-6pm/10am-8pm, with a fair rota, distributed in advance.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Basic salary up to £25,000pa + 10% Bonus
- Onsite parking
This is a superb opportunity for you to build your career in customer service operations.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.