Customer Service Assistant Manager, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £35000 - £35000
Join a growing business and be a part of their continued success! You will work together with the Customer Service Manager to lead a team of Customer Service Executives to offer best in class service while maintaining a positive environment for the team to thrive in.
You will be passionate about customer care and have some management experience, with a drive to progress towards becoming a Customer Service Manager. You will have a keen eye for detail, and have an analytical skill to review current systems and make suggestions on possible improvements.
Retaining and looking after existing customers, whilst attracting new customers to the company, is at the heart of what they do.
- Ensuring a first class service to customers, troubleshooting processes and making improvements to customer service quality
- Provide training on handling customer care/service
- Monitoring and reviewing processes to ensure efficiency
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager and relaying department milestones and progress to senior management
- Holding regular meetings with the department to discuss success and any concerns
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Coordinating with the marketing department to launch new projects
- Ensuring the work environment is in line with compliance and all applicable regulations
- Making sure all customer data is secure and compliant
- 4-5 years in customer service/care environment with at least 2 years management experience preferable call centre
- A calm, confident demeanour
- The ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to convey clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Experience of trouble shooting and solving difficult & sometimes technical problems.
- A can-do attitude.
Excellent company benefits, including free on site parking. Due to the company location it is essential that you drive or have access to your own transport.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.