Customer Service Advisor, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £18000 - £19000
Working for a global and successful organisation you will be utilising your great customer service skills in a fast moving environment.
You daily duties will consist of;
– First point of contact for customer service enquiries
– Responsible for ensuring accuracy of orders entered
– Responsibility for checking account issues when entering orders
– Able to make decisions regarding repairs and determine if within warranty
– Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with customers, peers, and external providers
– Good understanding of sport components, their roles and effects
– Sincere interest in helping customers make the right purchasing decisions based on their needs
– Passion for the business, demonstrated through interaction with customers, talking about products and services, sharing expertise
– Excellent administration skills with demonstrable high level of accuracy, attention to detail and quality of delivery
– Enter custom fit orders on SAP, ensuring accuracy at all times
– Offer alternatives to customers if out of stock of certain items
Company hours are 9-5:30pm, parking available on site.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.