Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Woking
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin Customer Service
- Salary: Up to £18000
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and growing organisation based near Woking. You will be working with a supportive and friendly team of individuals with a dedicated training programme to ensure you are provided with every opportunity for success.
If you are currently working in a retail environment or customer services and would like to take the next step in your career then apply now.
No Weekends- Monday- Friday 9am-5:30pm
Your varied role will include:
– Building strong relationships with clients to improve service levels and turnaround schedules.
– Your role will heavily involve daily contact with clients supporting their journey and any issues that may arise.
– You will be utilising all communication channels such as telephone, email, fax and post.
– Monitoring client usage, identifying potential issues with the ordering system.
-Training provided to ensure you have an advanced knowledge of products and services for customers.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail and good IT skills. If you have a passion and desire to make a difference.and enjoy learning new skills then this is the role for you.
You will be working in bright, open plan offices with a close knit team. Excellent facilities and competitive company benefits.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.