Customer Service Administrator, Farnham
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Admin Customer Service
- Salary: £17000 - £19000
Working as a Customer Service Administrator for an expanding company in the centre of Farnham, you will be able to demonstrate your proven customer service/administration experience in a fast paced department.
Please be advised this is a 9-month contract with the possibility to extend.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and possess strong communication skills.
Experience working in customer service administration would be beneficial but is not essential. Full training will be provided.
As a Customer Service Administrator, your day will include:
- Liaise with clients via telephone and email, answering queries, chasing information and providing status updates
- Supporting the inhouse specialists with all administrative tasks
- Recording transactions including sales, purchases, income, receipts and client payments
- Ensure that all databases are kept up to date
If you have exceptional organisational and time management skills and are keen to progress your customer services career within a busy office environment, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.