Customer Service Administrator, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Permanent Temporary
- Industry: Admin Customer Service
- Salary: £18000 - £18000
Working as a Customer Service Administrator for a world leading organisation within the travel sector, you will play a pivotal role within the business.
Working within a friendly team, this is an exciting opportunity to showcase your passion for customer service.
Please be advised that this is temp-perm opportunity and access to own transport is required due to location.
If you possess strong relationship building skills, a confident telephone manner and driver to deliver excellent customer service, then this could be the next role you have been looking for.
As the Customer Service Administrator, you will be handling client enquiries via telephone and email, assisting customers with payments and problem solving.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Receive and handle client enquiries via telephone and email
- Liaise with third parties to ensure customer requirements are met
- Distribute information to clients and third parties
- Log and handle customer payments
- Book travel requests for clients
- Demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience (this can be retail, hospitality or office based)
- Excellent team player
- Proactive and focused
If you are available immediately and are keen to progress your career in customer services, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.