Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Aldershot
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £23000 - £26000
- Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm
An exceptional opportunity to join a well established and financially stable business based in Aldershot. The company have experienced growth year on year and continue to excel in their field. Our client are proud of being renowned for supplying quality products and are market experts in their sector.
This is a family run company with a friendly and supportive atmosphere and an obvious passion for their products and delivering first class customer service.
You will be forging long term relationships, assisting B2B clients with the sales order process.
Working alongside a team of Area Managers and Sales Administrators, you will be a key player in the future of the company. You will be able to take ownership of your role assisting customers in the process.
Your varied role will include:
- Liaising with existing consumers via telephone and email
- Forging long term relationships with consumers
- Inputting information accurately
- Completing a range of sales administration tasks
- Maintaining good product knowledge
- Supporting a team of Area Field Sales Managers
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and enhance your Customer Service & Administration experience.
– At least 1 + years experience in Administration/Customer Service or Sales Administration
– Excellent IT Skills
– A positive attitude with the willingness to learn
– Experience in forging strong relationships with customers
80% office based 20% work from home.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5pm. On-site parking.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.