Customer Service Administrator
- Location: Waterloo
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Hours: Monday - Friday
Due to expansion, an industry leading business in Waterloo is looking for a Customer Service Administrator. If you have proven customer service skills, and enjoy working with the latest technology, this could be the role for you.
Becoming a Customer Service Administrator is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic result driven individual who is looking to develop their career in a client-centric role. This is a key role and a fundamental cog in the company’s machine.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you are responsible for processing bulk orders, assisting clients with payment queries and liaising with third parties.
You will be:
- Reviewing and process customer orders
- Advising clients of pricing and turnaround times
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and correctly
- Communicate with third parties such as stakeholders and local authorities
- Investigating any queries relating to information received
- Advising clients of other available services when required
- High attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working in a client-based role is beneficial but not essential
- Experience with environmental reports is also beneficial but not essential
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, with a salary of £20,000pa to £25,000pa based on experience.
If you are keen to develop your career within an industry leading business, and showcase your exceptional customer service and technical skills, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.