Customer Operations Administrator, Aldershot
- Location: Aldershot
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin Customer Service
- Salary: £22000 - £25000
Working in a fast paced customer operations team as a Customer Operations Administrator, you will play a vital role within the business.
As a Customer Operations Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for customers via telephone and email and processing customer orders and invoices.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be able to apply your proven customer service and operation experience whilst developing your career in an innovative environment.
- Act as first point of contact for all customers via telephone and email
- Maintain the customer/product information on the internal systems
- Provide customer service support taking direct calls, emails and other orders from customers
- Deal with customer queries
- Enter customer orders onto the system working with KPIs
- Create sales invoices and handle invoice queries
- Raise purchase orders
- Proven customer service/operations administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and execute a demanding workloads
Working as a Customer Operations Administrator, you will be able to develop your customer service and operations career whilst expanding your current skillset.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.