Customer Experience Team Leader, Camberley
- Location: Camberley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
Are you a ‘hands on’ Team Leader with proven experience managing and coaching a team within a fast-paced, customer focused office environment, who possess lots of energy and drive – now ready for a fresh challenge?
An exciting position has arisen working as a Customer Service Team Leader in Camberley. Own transport is required due to location.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to shape your ‘own cohesive’ team to achieve agreed individual / team goals and objectives whist ensuring the customer is always receiving the best possible service.
- Work closely with the team, managing, motivating, and coaching them and allocating workloads accordingly
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of all KPIs
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Lead and inspire the team to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Evolution chasing on pay-out for delivery
- Call queue, answer time, abandonment rate, livechat response rate management
- Day to day management of team – questions / escalations on complaints
- Rota, sickness management
You will able to demonstrate your strong leadership skills – your ideas on how to bring the very best out of individuals and how you can create a working environment where your team are happy and motivated to perform to the best of their abilities.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.