Customer Account Manager, Sevenoaks
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £28000 - £35000
Working as a Customer Account Manager for a national business, you will be developing and maintaining customer relationships and providing after market support.
As the Customer Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role, ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered to customers, working closely with foremen and engineers.
The role will involve weekly client visits, so access to own transport is essential. As an overall, you will manage customer accounts, ensuring queries are resolved, whilst maximising the opportunity to sell service contracts, parts and attachments.
Ideally you will be situated in Kent, Sussex or East London as the role will cover clients in the South East.
- Maintain and exceed excellent customer relations/expectations and instill customer care values in all employees
- Complete a minimum of 6-8 customer visits per week
- Deal with any customer complaint ensuring a speedy conclusion
- Actively seek new business, negotiating new contracts with new and existing customers
- Investigate all customer queries and resolve within a timely manner
- Make regular visits to all depots to ensure depot maintenance is to company expected Health & Safety standards
- Make proposals for depot fixtures and fittings that require replacement
- Liaise closely with other Aftermarket Managers and Workshop Foremen to promote a uniformed standard of work
- To proactively drive service and parts sales both personally and through the Parts and Service team
- Responsible for coordinating and holding appraisals for all direct reports in line with the Performance Management policy
- Ensure that jobs are raised, managed and closed down as appropriate
If you have proven experience working as a Customer Account Manager within automotive, construction or industrial industries then this could be the next opportunity you have been waiting for.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.