Credit Manager, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Temporary
- Industry: Admin Financial Management
- Salary: Up to £50000
- Hours: 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a credit manager working for a successful company based in Alton.
This will be on a temporary basis for 2 weeks with the possibility for extension.
You will be managing a team of 5 experienced credit controllers to meet targets and objectives.
Your day will consist of the following:
- Manage all aspects of the Accounts Receivable, including the collection, the maintenance and the record keeping of ledgers
- Recommend, approve & monitor new & existing customer credit limits
- Manage all aspects of the Accounts Receivable management, including the collection, the maintenance and the record keeping of ledgers
- Assisting with other credit control tasks as and when required
Attributes and Skills Required:
- Proven credit control management experience
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Word
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Strong telephone manner
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Free on site parking and easily accessible via public transport.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.