- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Financial
- Salary: £26000 - £26000
Our client is looking for a Spanish speaking, methodical individual to join their team as a Credit Controller.
As a Credit Controller you will be:
- Setting up new Customer accounts
- Direct Debit processing
- Administration and processing SEPA files
- Processing of receipts and banking
- Credit control reporting
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Ensuring customers are up to date on overdue accounts
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Able to work independently
- Ability to plan, organise and work under pressure
- Proven experience of lowering overdue accounts and bad debts
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office (including Pivot tables)
- Proven use of SAP
If you have previous experience working in a Credit Control role, are skilled at maintaining internal and external customer relationships, then this could be the next role for you.
Please note this is a 12-month contract.
Thank you for your interest in this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.