Complaints Handler, Hook
- Location: Hook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £29000 - £32000
Are you seeking your next customer service and complaints challenge? Are you looking to continue your career working within an innovative and forward-thinking company?
Working as a Complaints Handler for a successful company in the centre of Hook, you will be able to apply your proven customer service experience and complaints handling abilities.
This is an exciting, yet challenging opportunity that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and progress your career to its full potential.
This role is Monday-Friday, with alternate weekends and the salary is £29,000pa + 10% annual salary bonus.
You will form part of a close knit customer service and complaints team who are available to help customers resolve their complaints and queries.
- Managing all manner of customer complaints, providing resolutions to reinstate customer trust and confidence in the brand
- End-to-end management of Trustpilot & Google Review accounts, reinforcing a positive customer journey
- Act as the escalation point for the wider business
- Liaising closely with internal departments to ensure a seamless customer journey, pre and post sales
- Provide valuable insight and feedback on how to prevent reoccurring issues by identifying root cause and recommending change
To succeed as a Complaints Handler, you will:
- Have demonstrable customer service ethos and a determination to deliver world class customer service
- A passion for problem solving and assisting customers with issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Be well-organised, self-disciplined with excellent attention to detail
- A strong understanding of the customer journey and the importance of always delivering great customer service
This is a sensational opportunity if you are looking to develop your complaints handling experience and demonstrate your proven customer service abilities.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.