Customer Complaints Handler, Alton
- Location: Alton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer Service
- Salary: £20000 - £24000
Working for an innovative business in Alton, it will be your prime responsibility to manage the end to end complaints and compliments process.
You will be engaging with customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, and internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of fair customer outcomes following regulatory guidelines and the FCA.
- Ensuring robust complaints policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring complaints are investigated promptly, fairly and in line with all company procedures and providing the most suitable outcome for all parties
- Lead on the complaints process, documents/letters, emails, policy changes to ensure FCA guidelines are adhered to
- Managing the handling of complaints from the initial complaint through to conclusion
- Overseeing the process to make final decisions based on evidence
- Ensuring that responses are clear and demonstrate that a thorough investigation has been undertaken
- Maintaining accurate records on the company’s internal systems providing a clear and concise audit trail
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the Customer Service function operates effectively
Previous complaints management experience working with FCA guidelines is essential, a background in insurance would be desirable.
This will be an opportunity where you will be able to demonstrate your excellent problem-solving abilities and active listening skills. This position will require strong attention to detail and exceptional interpersonal skills to handle and resolve challenging issues.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.