Business Development Manager, Basingstoke
- Location: Basingstoke
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25000 - £30000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company based near Basingstoke- specialising in outsourcing and management of networks on behalf of corporate clients.
Due to company growth, our client are seeking a Business Development Manager to strengthen and develop their existing team. This is a great prospect for you to hone in on your sales skills and take ownership of your own portfolio.
You will have a proven track record in securing sales and building client relations. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, uncapped commission and brilliant career prospects in a fast growing company in an emerging market.
Your varied role will include:
– Generating leads and sales appointments through an existing client database as well as proactively researching the market.
– Building strong relationships with clients
– Producing high quality professional material for client presentations
– Generating weekly sales plans
– Supporting and attending exhibitions
Based in brand new offices, you will be working with a supportive and close knit team with a ‘hands on’ Managing Director.
Free parking, Mon-Friday- 9am-5:30pm. 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.