Bid Writer, Farnborough
- Location: Farnborough
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
Working as a Bid Writer for a leading business near Farnborough, you will author descriptive and in depth tenders tailored specifically to clients.
As the Bid Writer, you will be personalising client responses generated through strong relationships to ensure effective copy.
- Completing tenders in order to secure contracts
- Responsible for completing both pre-qualification questionnaires and invitation to tender documents
- Analyse the submission thoroughly to determine the best course of action
- Design, write, edit and then check bid documents
- 6 months experience working with SEN Casework and plan writing for local authorities
- Good knowledge of local authority commissioning and public sector funding
- Knowledge of academic qualifications, exam boards, school curriculum across all key stages of education
- Solid understanding of the Children and Families Act 2014, SEND Code of Practice 2015 & SEND Regulations 2014
- Empathetic self-starter with the ability to work well both individually and part of a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills (formal tender writing experience would be an advantage)
- Analytical approach with the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Microsoft Office- good Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not essential
If you are seeking your next challenge working for a leading education business where you will be able to utilise you bid writing experience, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.