Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Finance sector? Or are you an experienced Management Accountant looking for a new challenge?
As an Assistant Head of Finance you will be responsible for quality auditing within the team, promoting process and controls through efficiencies and improvements.
Your principal responsibilities will include;
- Training of staff on the bespoke software system and any new processes.
- Centralisation of daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc reports.
- Invoicing payments and debtors reconciliations.
- Access Champion for Finance to control data to/from Anchor, Prism & Merit & ongoing API efficiencies.
- Identify further Access functionality that can be utilised across group eg Credit Control & DD modules.
- Control movement of intercompany & account transfers ensuring fees are in all the correct bank accounts.
- Reconciliations and Management Accounts (CIMA or ACA PQ or time barred).
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the next step up in their career.
Click ‘Apply’ or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.