Assistant Head Of Finance, Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Financial
- Salary: £30000 - £35000
An exciting opportunity working as the Assistant Head of Finance for an expanding company in the heart of Farnham has arisen.
This is an ideal prospect where you will be able to apply your financial acumen to support the day to day running of the finance function.
As the Assistant Head of Finance you will be involved with everything from delivering the accurate recording of all financial transactions to managing the income and expenditure of the business.
Your principal responsibilities will include;
· Identify, create and maintain a suite of reports for the client account function
· Maintenance of Individual/Team Standard Work and process/policy implementation
· Oversee the daily bank balance updates and downloads of transactions
· Report and provide timely financial information to the Head of Finance
· Deputise for the Head of Finance as required
· Support the Head of Finance in the preparation of the financial materials for the Board of Directors
· Monthly financial reporting
· Ensure that the management accounts produced enable the efficient control and monitoring of the contribution made by each part of the business
· Cash-flow management and forecasting
· Be point of contact for financial accounting and reporting advice within the wider finance team
· Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support the Head of Finance
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make the next step up in their career.
Click ‘Apply’ or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.