Assistant Client Accountant
- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accounts
- Salary: £27000 - £30000
Working as an Assistant Client Accountant for a dynamic business in the centre of Farnham, you will be responsible for the day to day client management. If you’re qualified to at least Level 2 AAT and have practical experience with full balance sheet reconciliations, then this could be the role for you.
As part of this busy and fast-paced team, the Assistant Client Accountant will be involved with the following day to day:
- Daily multimillion pound bank reconciliations, including completion of cash forecasting and exception reporting
- Generating VAT invoices on behalf of clients (using bespoke software)
- Control of fees calculated from VAT invoicing
- Accurately calculating introducer fees relating to Cost of Sale and completing requisition from Clients as required
- Ensuring regular payment of client VAT
- Maintaining effective credit control
- Regular production and analysis of reports monitoring of KPIs
- Assisting in the development of current systems
Essential Skills as an Assistant Client Accountant:
We will be looking for candidates to have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum AAT (level 2) qualification, or part qualified CIMA
- Background working within an Accountancy environment
- Practical experience of full (double entry) Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Strong IT and Excel skills (including pivot tables)
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve day-to-day issues
- Well-developed communication skills – written and spoken
If you are seeking your next role within Client Account Management, click ‘Apply’ or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.