- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: Up to £25000
- Hours: Monday - Friday
If you possess a good eye for detail, combined with excellent administration skills, then this could be the role for you.
Full training will be provided, and you will be working within a great team of people who will be there to support you whilst you learn all aspects of the job.
- Input clients’ details into internal systems
- Manage all business administration
- Liaise with clients for new business information
- Prepare documentation for review with clients
- Assist with meeting preparation and agendas
- Build technical knowledge whilst working
- Draft letters
- Excellent communication skills
- Second-to-none administration skills
- The ability to multitask
- A Business or Financial degree (or equivalent) is beneficial, but not essential
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, or 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Your career will evolve over time, with a visible career path and excellent progression opportunities.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.