- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £21000 - £23000
Working as an Administrator for a busy company in Farnham, you will play a pivotal role ensuring all work in progress and invoicing is completed daily, working closely with tram members to ensure budgets are achieved.
You will be responsible for confirming costings with customers and chase any missing information both internally and externally. In addition, you will be answering calls and handling customer enquiries.
- Answer telephone enquiries and take ownership of requests
- Raise customer calls to the correct department
- Process engineers timesheets and run the weekly report highlighting any anomalies
- Ensure all communication is dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Chase for outstanding timesheets and paperwork
- Cost and Invoice completed jobs
- Assist with sending over final costs, chasing estimates and order number requests
- Send over requested paperwork to help resolve Invoice Queries
- Ensure all invoices are processed and entered in a timely manner.
- Provide additional administrative support to other members of the department as needed
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
You will have proven invoicing experience and strong administration skills. Please be advised this is a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend depending on business requirements.
To succeed in this position, you will have a good eye for detail, exceptional data entry abilities and excellent customer service skills.
Own transport required due to location.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.