- Location: Farnham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: Up to £25000
A national client is seeking a conscientious Administrator to join their Farnham team.
In this vital role, you will be able to apply your keen eye for detail and administrative abilities, whilst being able to communicate effectively with internal/external departments.
This is a Monday – Friday positions and access to own transport is required due to the location.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing warranty job cards and process claims
- Liaising with relevant personnel to ensure claims are processed on a timely basis
- Managing and chasing all outstanding claims
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed efficiently and effectively
- Inputting detailed information regarding the claims
- Answering all communication in a prompt and thorough manner
- Providing additional administrative support
- Minimum 2+ years Administration experience
- Efficient Administrator
- Great Verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer Literate with knowledge of Microsoft Packages
If you are looking to work in a dynamic team where hard work never goes unnoticed, then this could be the role for you.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.