- Location: Farnborough
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Admin
- Salary: £20000+
- Hours: Monday - Friday
Are you seeking the next step in your Administration career? This is an exciting opportunity to join an international business as the Administrator.
If you have a flair for customer service and want to develop your skills in client services, this could be the role for you.
This varied and exciting role puts you at the forefront of the business at their head office in Farnborough. Acting as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors, you will be confident, concise, and enthusiastic.
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Answer all telephone calls and emails
- Process all booking requests
- Liaise with new and existing 3rd Party clients
- Ensure students attending courses are prepped with the relevant safety information
- Raise invoices and process payments
- Produce certificates for course attendees
- Arrange catering for students
- Filing and other essential office administration tasks
- Co-ordinate and process all documentation
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to deal with clients and visitors in a professional manner
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Administration experience desired but not essential
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, with a salary of £20,000pa. Benefits include a pension scheme, life assurance and private healthcare following a successful probation period.
If you would like to develop your career within administration, click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.