- Location: Liphook
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £22000
- Hours: Monday - Friday
Are you looking to be part of a positive, inspiring, and fast-growing business and develop a career in Administration?
As Administration Assistant, you will be based in a stunning location in Liphook, providing an efficient and friendly service to all clients. You will be supporting customers with any questions or queries, demonstrating your proven administration experience.
You will be:
- Acting as the first point of contact to existing clients
- Responding to incoming telephone calls and emails
- Maintaining an excellent and in-depth knowledge of business operations in order to quickly offer solutions to issues
- Offering support to clients with online portal issues
- Communicating with clients when service disruptions arise
- Supporting wider business activity and liaise with other departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Process-driven mindset
- Ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Adaptable to change
- Great team player
- A passion for music would be beneficial
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, with a salary of £22,000pa. The location is very easily accessible via public transport, with onsite parking available.
If you are keen to progress your career in administration and have a desire to be part of an industry-leading team, then click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.