An exciting office manager opportunity has arisen working for a leading global company based in the heart of Farnham.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of financial and administrative functions.
Utilising your accounts experience you will be raising and issuing sales invoices, preparing payment runs and running payroll. As the Office Manager you will also be responsible for facilities management and record keeping.
Other day to day responsibilities:
- Producing monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Updating financial records onto SAGE 50.
- Managing contracts with external suppliers.
- Ensuring membership records are up to date on the CRM.
- Monitoring data protection on a daily basis.
- Preparing statistical data for published surveys.
- Preparing reports for Board/committee meetings.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking to expand your skillset whilst applying your knowledge of accounts and exceptional administrative expertise.
Click ‘Apply’ now or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.