A new sales support prospect has arisen working for a flourishing company near Camberley.
You will be the driving force of the sales team, providing solid administrative support and assisting in the achievement of prime sales objectives. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy as well as the utilisation of bespoke IT Systems and Excel.
Your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Produce and distribute customer reports as requested.
- Analysing data and presenting it in easy to read formats.
- Making/receiving telephone calls to problem solve for both internal and external personnel.
- Arranging hotel bookings for other staff members.
- Supporting a team of Sales Executives with all administrative and customer related tasks.
- Respond to customers queries both by e-mail and by phone in a professional and efficient manner.
- Creating Excel documents using specialist data warehouse software.
If you are a keen administrator, seeking a new, fast paced opportunity where you can expand your skillset, then this is the role for you. Utilising your passion for people and admin, click ‘Apply’ or give us a call for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion