Salary: £23,000 - 25,000k
Due to expansion our client is seeking a dynamic individual with at least one years marketing agency experience to join their small friendly team. You will be working for one of the fastest growing agencies in Surrey.
Your duties will include delivering web trends analysis. You will spend each day managing client campaigns to help drive traffic and increase sales revenue through cross channel marketing. You will have worked for an agency, have an excellent grasp of campaign management.
Training will be provided to enable you to progress into a more senior role in the future
Key skills required:
- Passion for online marketing
- Working knowledge of social media marketing platforms, setting up campaigns, AB & MV testing to reduce adspends and improve CPA’s
- Excellent copywriting, and both written and verbal skills
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Proven track record of setting up and managing AdWords campaigns through Google MCC
- Experience using Google Analytics and Search Console
- Ability to work to strict timelines
- A strong work ethic
Desired skills (but not essential):
- Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using WordPress and/or Magento
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, your application has not been successful on this occasion.